Monday, June 10, 2013

Standing In Awe!

There is a song called "Let My Words Be Few".  That is how I feel.  The whole song describes my feelings perfectly!  After we made the announcment of our calling, our house sold the very next week.  We never put it on the market or advertized it or anything.  Not only that, but it sold to a precious family from our church.  The chilling thing is they have been trying to sell their house for 3 years or so.  They sold it the week or two before they came to look at our house.  They came to look at it, left, drove around the circle, came back and offered our asking price!  God is amazing.  After they left I sat at the piano and just sang "Let My Words Be Few" over and over, praising God for all that is doing.

Our church recently hired a new youth pastor.  His wife is a music teacher, just like me.  Guess who was hired to fill the postition I'm leaving??? Yep, you got it.  Our new youth pastor's wife!  When you are following God's voice He will continue to open doors and not just for you but for others too.

Words really cannot express the graditude and apprecation we have for the support that has been given to us. Please continue to lift us up in prayer as this transition takes place.

.....So I'll let my words be few.
Jesus, I am so in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment